Stance Security are currently recruiting for staff, quick starts are available
Applications without a current driving licence will NOT be considered!
The site is based in the Boston area, you will be looking after a busy active factory , need to be able to report any issues, liaise with existing site staff, do regular patrols throughout the night, this is a very easy site to work and will suit any person willing to work
A full five year back ground check and enhanced DBS check will be carried out.
You will be working for an SIA Approved Contractor and an ISO certified company, making us leaders in the security industry for Lincolnshire.
Criteria you must meet:
- You MUST hold a valid SIA Security or Door Supervisor licence or have applied for the licence.
- You MUST have good communication skills and be able to liaise with site staff as well as the company management team.
- You MUST be able to drive, have own transport and be happy to travel to any chosen site within 1 hour of Boston.
- You MUST be Polite, reliable and have good time keeping skills.
- You will receive extra qualifications in customer service, plus further industry specific courses.
- You will be working for a family run company who strives to be the best at all times.
- You will be offered a pension plan.
- You will receive 28 days holiday per year.
- You will be paid enhanced pay on Bank Holidays and over Christmas and New Year.
- Pay varies for each role deployed.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industries Security and surveillance.
- Years of experience Less than 1 year.
- Career level Entry Level.
- Education Level GCSE / Scottish or equivalent.
- Starting wage £8.21 P/H increasing to between £8.50 after 12 weeks probation and training
- Hours of Work: full time with extras for holidays/sickness and other site cover
within the Boston and Lincoln areas of Lincolnshire